Motel Cleaners Wanted…
Come and experience Victoria’s High Country and work in our Hotel & Motel. Only 3.5 hours from Melbourne in the heart of the Alpine National Park our town Harrietville is a popular destination year round destination for skiers, campers, hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers, dirt bikers and 4wders.
Who we’re looking for…
- An Experienced cleaner to help service a busy 16 room Motel and Hotel with a great young team in an idyllic location.
- Suitable for contactors or casuals.
- 20-30 hours work per week available plus opportunities for bar or kitchen work.
- Must be fastidious, organized, able to work independently and above all reliable as we have heavy seasonal occupancy at peak times and often require quick turnarounds.
- Generous staff conditions and above award wages.
A bit about us…
- Our 16 room Hotel Motel room is busy year round and we can provide ongoing work for the right candidates.
- The Motel is at full occupancy over long weekends, Easter and the snow season with busiest changeover days being Friday- Monday.
- The Hotel is busy every weekend, has regular live music and we need may need help cleaning the pub Friday-Monday.
What’s in it for you?
- Professional team to work with in fun country pub atmosphere.
- Flexible hours should allow you plenty of time to enjoy the snow at nearby Mt Hotham.
- Extra hours available for people with RSA, bar experience or kitchen experience.
Harrietville is an amazing place to live year round and we can help with good value accommodation options. We have a great young team, host plenty of live music and when you’re not working you’ll have plenty of time for;
- Mountain Biking – bikes available for staff.
- Hiking – plenty of great walks including Mt Feathertop right on our doorstep.
- Fishing- great trout fishing in the ovens river.
- Skiing & Boarding in winter at Mt Hotham…only 30km away.
Bar/Front of house crew wanted…
Are you a team player with a strong work ethic.
The Harrietville Snowline Hotel is located in North East Victoria at the base of one of Victoria’s most popular ski areas. We are looking for experienced bar staff/wait staff with big personalities to join the team in our busy little Hotel. Food, local craft beers and wines is our focus and we have created a niche for our Hotel as a popular destination for people visiting the high country all year round.
What’s on Offer…
- ·Generous above award wages, flexible hours, generous staff benefits
- ·Opportunity to become part of an busy year round destination with an enthusiastic young team.
- ·Supportive owners keen to build on existing food reputation and recent renovations to grow function business and seasonal trade through regular food and music events .
- -Amazing place to live on the edge of the Alpine National Park, the Ovens River and plenty of outdoors activities while being only 15 minutes from the major resort town of Bright.
- -In you time off enjoy hiking, fishing, mountain biking, swimming in the Ovens River and the two freshwater lakes in town.
Who are we looking for?
- ·You are customer focused, always smiling, calm under pressure and passionate about local craft beers, regional wine and food.
- ·You will be a hard worker, self motivated and reliable. Hosptiality experience preferred.
- Check out out website www.snowlinehotel.com.au to see our current menu and email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org